Every Saturday in December, leading up to Christmas we have festive fun for all the family planned in the town centre! Come and join us on the 4th, 11th and 18th December….
- Visit Santa’s Reindeer in front of Colne Indoor Market Hall between 12pm and 3pm on 4th and 11th December. On the 18th December, the Reindeer are landing in front of St John’s Methodist Church between 12pm and 3pm. Pop by and pay them a visit!
- Pssst…. there will be a Christmas Fairy, a cheeky Elf and a Toy Soldier getting up to mischief around town…. stop them in their tracks and say hello!
- The wonderful acoustic duo, Odall will be performing Christmas Hits in front of the Market Hall on the 4th and 11th December between 1pm and 3pm
- On the 11th December, Come to Colne is hosting it’s wonderful market day with over 30 traders! From festive gifts and décor to delicious food and moreish drink this Christmas market is not to be missed!
- The Colne BID team will be spreading the festive cheer by giving out mince pies, mulled wine and balloons
- On the 18th December, Shackleton Hall celebrates it’s 10 year anniversary since having it’s last refurbishment. Odall will be performing between 1pm and 3pm, Colne BID will be giving out mince pies, mulled wine and balloons to celebrate the occasion. Local Historian and Freeman of Colne (and local legend!) Geoff Crambie is hosting the festivities and will be there to tell you all about the building and its interesting story!
Supported by The Welcome Back Fund